Ambulance services face a number of challenges ranging from staff and patient safety to operational and financial issues. In this context, KARTSANA, as a manufacturer of ambulance stretchers and rails, plays a crucial role in helping to address these specific concerns.
EMS technician safety
Healthcare professionals in ambulances face high-pressure and high-risk situations. The safety of personnel, whether on the road, at the emergency scene or during stretcher use, is a priority.
– Ergonomic and safe design: KARTSANA stretchers are meticulously designed with ergonomic features to facilitate the loading and unloading of patients, thus reducing the risk of injury.
– Secure fastening systems: KARTSANA rails, certified to 10G, guarantee stability during transport. The new SUPERBRAVO rail, impact tested to 20G, further enhances road safety.
Rapid response to emergencies sometimes results in increased fuel consumption and carbon emissions. KARTSANA addresses this concern through sustainable approaches.
– Lightweight materials: The use of lighter materials, such as aluminium, in the manufacture of stretchers reduces the overall weight of the vehicle, reducing the carbon footprint.
– Efficient design: Collaborating with emergency vehicle manufacturers, KARTSANA designs efficient restraint systems that maximise space, reducing the need for larger, fuel-consuming vehicles.
Operational and financial costs
Maintaining a fleet of ambulances and managing resources efficiently are constant concerns for emergency services.
– Durable design: KARTSANA stretchers and rails are manufactured with high quality, durable materials to reduce maintenance costs over time.
– Space efficiency: By offering side-sliding rails, KARTSANA maximises interior space, allowing for better organisation and quick access to medical equipment.
Continuous staff training
Continuous training ensures an effective and safe response to various emergency situations.
– Manuals and training: KARTSANA provides detailed manuals as well as training on the proper operation and use of the stretchers, ensuring that staff are fully trained in their safe and efficient operation.
Regulations and compliance
Ambulance services must comply with strict regulations and standards in terms of quality of care, patient safety and medical transport regulations.
– Be informed: KARTSANA prioritises the constant updating of regulations to ensure safety standards.
– Design in compliance: KARTSANA products are continuously improved to adapt to evolving regulations.
These approaches reflect KARTSANA’s commitment to addressing the complexities and importance of ambulance services. Through active collaboration and comprehensive approaches, KARTSANA contributes significantly to improving safety, sustainability, efficiency and compliance in emergency medical care.